The Purple Chill™ line of Polyol Ester (POE) lubricants is specifically designed for air conditioning and refrigeration compressors. These lubricants are formulated from high quality materials using a customized manufacturing process. The Purple Chill POE line of refrigeration lubricants are manufactured in partnership with Calumet Refining, LLC at their Louisiana, MO facility. This facility pioneered the development of POE synthetic lubricant technology and has over 50 years of experience producing high quality POE lubricants.
Purple Chill™ POE refrigeration lubricants are recommended for use with all HFC refrigerants and are also compatible with a wide range of other refrigerants including CFCs, HCFCs, HFOs, and CO2 – making Purple Chill POE refrigeration lubricants ideal for OEM factory fill as well as retrofit solutions.
Initially available in ISO 32, and ISO 68 viscosity grades, Purple Chill POE refrigeration lubricants can be used with reciprocating, scroll,
screw, and centrifugal compressors in service today.
Unique Performance Advantages
- Outstanding lubricity and corrosion protection at higher temperatures
- Excellent miscibility at low evaporator temperatures help facilitate oil return
- Suitable for use in OEM compressors
- Recommended for use with all HFC refrigerant systems such as R-410A, R-134a and R-407 Series
- Custom formulation capability available to meet specific requirements