The Purple Chill™ line of mineral oils is specifically designed for air conditioning and refrigeration compressors. These mineral oils are refined from high quality base stocks using a customized hydrotreating process. The Purple Chill line of mineral oils is produced in partnership with Calumet Refining, LLC at their Princeton, LA facility. This facility has over 30 years of experience producing high quality mineral oils.
Purple Chill mineral refrigeration oils are designed to meet OEM requirements and have excellent chemical and thermal stability that support cleaner operation and longer oil life.
Initially available in ISO 32 (SUS 150) and ISO 68 (SUS 300) viscosity grades, Purple Chill mineral refrigeration oils can be used in most reciprocating, scroll, screw, and centrifugal compressors currently in service today.
* Calumet RO15 & Calumet RO30 mineral oil
Unique Performance Advantages
- Excellent chemical characteristics
- Performs well over a wide temperature range
- Low wax content & low pour point help facilitate oil return
- Typically used with traditional CFCs and HCFCs refrigerant systems
- OEM Approved*